Create Fireworks App¶
- Login to Krateo
- Click on the left menu to
- If you have completed the previous steps you should see the template
- Click on the template card, and you will be redirect to the template form page
This template has only 4 steps, but 3 of these are already fulfilled, but you can customize them if you want
Step 1: the name of the deployment
- Step 2: how many replicas you want to set
- Step 3: how to expose application
Step 4, here it's time to config the deployment In this example we are going to publish the deployment to
If the form is valid, click on the
- Now you have deployed your first application with Krateo! After a while navigate to the url you have set in the step 3, and you should see the fireworks application running.
This deployment has 8 tabs:
Description and link to the repository you have created
Resource tree provided by ArgoCD
Here you will see the README.md file of the repository you have created. The content? Is the lyrics of the song "Fireworks" by Katy Perry
The list of components deployed in the cluster: If you click on any component in the right pane you will see the yaml file of the component.
This deployment trigger a pipeline (GitHub action) to build the docker image.
Here you will see the events related to the deployment.
It shows the deployment.yaml file of the deployment.
If you are ready to delete the deployment, you can do it from here.